A global network
Global Electronics Network. Success to a Power of 3
The electronics community meets at our global exhibition network. Players of the electronics industry. With impetus for business. Direct. Strategic. And along the entire value chain.
- It started with electronica—the World’s leading trade fair and conference for electronics and productronica—the World’s Leading Trade Fair for Electronics Development and Production.
- Made in Germany, adapted and advanced for the growing markets in China and India.
- Organized by Messe München and its subsidiaries abroad, with maximum quality and highest service standards.
Recipe for success: Master Complexity. Because:
- The Global Electronics Network is the global control center for the electronics industry.
- On-site support is provided by local experts.
- Implementation and execution are reliable, flexible and service-oriented.
Added value in the exhibition network: Interaction and Inspiration
Our Global Electronics Network combines innovations and trends with country-specific central themes. Precisely adapted to the markets. With specific impetus and ideas for the electronics business. National. Global. For exhibitors and visitors.
Connecting Global Competence with Messe München
Over 7,500 exhibitors and over 260,000 visitors at our shows in Munich, China and India speak for themselves: