Multifacetted and oriented to the future: productronica has a first-rate series of lectures and exciting panel discussions: The sessions in the forums deal with the latest market and technology topics.
Become a sponsor!
Please notice that all information below refer to productronica 2017. The program for productronica 2019 will be available here as of September 2019.
Lectures and presentations on topics that pertain to the SMT industry—from component-mount technology and soldering and joining technology for PCBs to material-flow technology.
- Opening Keynote
- Highlight themes “industrial 4.0—smart factory” and “Production of Automotive Electronics”
- Presentation of the global technology awards 2017
- Global Industry Outlook
Location: Hall A1
PCB & EMS Speakers Corner
The PCB & EMS Speakers Corner is embedded in the PCB & EMS Marketplace, the most important gathering for the European PCB and EMS industry.
- Sharing an Industry 4.0 Blueprint: the digital PCBA line with RFID
- Success solutions with ceramic-based technique for micro-electronic systems
- EMS services: “Services backstage—additional value for success”
- Innovations in Electronics Manufacturing: Materials, Technology and Processes
- New results from the ZVEI working groups and the technical Commission (Technology roadmap, component cleanliness, design chain,...)
Location: Hall B3
The Innovation Forum featured lectures about innovations, technologies, markets and trends for the Semiconductors Cluster and the Future Markets Cluster. There were also presentations on topics that do not fit into the cluster-oriented structure of the other forums.
- Special Show: Smart Data—Future Manufacturing
- Smart Factory
- Wearables (OE-A Organic and Printed Electronics Association)
- Innovative Start-up
- Future Markets / Technologies
Location: Hall B2