Conflicts that are recognized early are easier to solve or at least defuse. Find out what signs will help you recognize that something is “not right.”
1. Satisfaction and work performance among team members are decreasing.
2. Employees are “following the rules” but are not longer interested in project work.
3. Planned deadlines appear to be unrealistic.
4. Individual project team members are complaining.
5. The atmosphere in your project team meetings is irritable.
6. When project meetings are held, people only talk about what they have to. There is no more small talk.
7. Individual team members are often unable to attend the project team meetings.
8. Customers complain about the team’s work results.