Have yourself accredited for productronica here
Thank you for your interest in productronica. We want to make it easy for journalists to access information by means of accreditation.
To get your free press ticket even in advance to the trade fair, please register here online for productronica and receive your free press ticket before the start of the fair.
Verification of your work as a journalist
Verification of your work as a journalist is required both for online accreditation (by uploading your credentials) and to have yourself accredited at the fair (by presenting originals of your credentials).
Additional information is available in the Messe München Accreditation Guidelines.
The following may be used as evidence:
- An official press ID (membership IDs from journalist organizations are not considered
- An imprint that verifies your activity as a correspondent and is no more than 6 months old,
- An article published under your name that is no more than 6 months old (for photographers: Photo credit).
- You will also have the option of arranging press accreditation once you get to the venue—just head to the Press Center West. Please have ready the documentation you will be using as proof that you are a journalist. Press Center productronica
- The press ticket will not enable you to travel free of charge to the trade fair center on means of transport operated by the Munich Public Transport Authority (MVV). Please buy a ticket for your journey to and from the fair ground.
- Parking at the Press Centre West: For accredited journalists car park spaces will be available in the West Multi-Storey Car Park. We will exchange your entry ticket at the Press Centre West for a free exit ticket.